Utah-based entrepreneurs, executives, and investors interested in learning the Ins & Outs of Crowdfunding should reserve their slot now to attend SuperCrowdUtah on Monday, October 23rd in Sandy, Utah.
Held at the Miller Event Center in Sandy, Utah, this daylong event will feature over 20 presenters and panelists each addressing the various aspects of crowdfunding across 12 separate sessions on topics ranging from
- A Step-by-Step Intro to Raising Capital via Crowdfunding, to
- The Changing Landscape for Today's Entrepreneur, and from
- How a Rewards Campaign can Prepare you for Investment Crowdfunding Success, to
- How to Make Money and Do Good via Crowdfunding,
For readers not familiar with the term, Merriam-Webster defines crowdfunding as:
"the practice of obtaining needed funding (as for a new business) by soliciting contributions from a large number of people especially from the online community."
SuperCrowdUtah (one of multiple SuperCrowd events being held in 2023), is the brainchild of Devin Thorpe, a former investment banker, network marketing executive, author/podcaster/speaker, and a 2020 candidate for the U.S. House of Representatives.
Launched in early 2023, The Super Crowd, Inc. is a public benefit corporation focused on hosting events " ... to accelerate the impact crowdfunding movement."
Individuals interested in learning more, should visit the SuperCrowdUtah website here.
And to save 30% off the list price, use "UTAHMONEY" as the discount code (although it should be entered automatically if you use the link above).
Should be a fun and informative event.
I hope to see you there.
Additional Pricing and Discount Info
A few more things ... early-bird pricing for SuperCrowdUtah ends Sunday (8 October 2023). Details are as follows:
- Through this Sunday (October 8th), early-bird pricing is available, for a nearly 20% saving.
- Additionally, if you use the Utah Money Watch discount code — UtahMoney — you can save an additional 30%.
- Last of all, there is package deal pricing for couples (any two people are eligible) that will save about 49% off list prices — and yes, any two people are eligible.
In total, this discount trifecta means you can get $199 general admission tickets for just $51 per person!
You should know that seating is limited to 100 people for SuperCrowdUtah. Just letting you know. dlp
DISCLOSURE: Utah Money Watch is a sponsor of SuperCrowdUtah, and as such, we will receive a commission off of every ticket sold using the discount code "UTAHMONEY".